As an intern with KRESTON FLS, you will have a window into your future career with us. You will:
- Attend technical training and development programs built to arm you with the tools needed to immediately contribute to your clients and the engagement team
- Participate on real engagements as part of the engagement team
- Work across numerous industries
- Work directly with a variety of privately held and publicly traded clients across all stages of development – from start-ups and family-run businesses to multinational corporations
- Demonstrate your ambition, performance, and potential
A Stable Career
We believe stability is comprised of two very different components: firm stability and career stability. Firm stability is the conservative way we manage the firm to ensure that our people are challenged every day and presented new opportunities every day with the right balance of work. We do not hire excessive staff and create turnover like many firms. We invest and keep our people.
Career stability represents the marketable skills you develop here. We build skills that make you more marketable to the firm. Those same skills make you more marketable to the rest of the world. We believe in building resumes. In today’s professional environment, the reality is that people make career moves for a variety of reasons. However, as they make career moves they need to know that move will advance their resume. Our people are in high demand internally and in the market. As long as you are building your resume, you are creating career stability.